WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just ordered a Black Monster from Amazon.com. It was supposed to be $154 but at checkout they subtracted $30 bucks. So while I don't see a promotion on their website, they subtracted 20% at checkout anyway so?? :think:

Long story short, $141 bucks shipped 1 day shipping. So, maybe it will come up 20% off on others???

·
Registered
192 Posts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_6033962_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000175821&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0HKYWG9ZZKDQA74FW5DQ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=338795601&pf_rd_i=B0006IHHN4

From the page:
Today Only: Get an Extra 20% off at Checkout on Select Seiko Watches
Today only, get an extra 20% off at checkout on select Seiko watches direct from the Amazon.com collection.

For example, get the Seiko Men's "Orange Monster" Automatic Dive Watch for $147.16 at checkout before taxes. That's a savings of $227.84 off the list price. The discount will be reflected in your cart at checkout.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I saw this deal too.
they actually had one about 2 weeks ago, and the black monster was going for 129.99 back then. so total was 104.
unfortunately i was a lil late and couldn't get in on 1

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Awesome prices guys!

I do want another one...but i'm looking for a dress watch. I think I will keep the Invicta 8926A and the Orient Blue 'Mako', and keep on searching for a dresser with a leather strap.

Best,
Ilham

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ilham,

You know you want another diver.... those big chunks of steel on your wrist remind you that your watch could kick most any other watch's ass. Haha, I'm kidding, good luck on your hunt!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Black monster on rubber comes up with free shipping as..

Order Total: $123.56

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the deal I got punch, but being someone who likes instant gratification, I paid for the one day shipping, although I really should have just gotten the 2 day for $9 cheaper, ohh well! I wouldn't ever go for the super saver, they take their time packaging and then use 3-5 day shipping meaning it can take 10-14 days. I'd at least go standard shipping which cuts it down to 5-7 for $3.95 or $4.95.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts