WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,485 Posts
I got this little funky guy (Poseidon date 200m yellow dial) about a week ago or so. Went in the water with it and worked around the backyard quite a bit, so far it's good. I like it more then when I received it. Might not be the best in the category especially against Citizen watches but if you want something a bit different and colourful then it could be an alternative.

Watch Wrist Analog watch Watch accessory Hand
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Orange Fashion accessory

· Registered
475 Posts
Not sure if we're supposed to vote on favorites but in my world
Lesserdogs citizen pro diver takes the prize so far. That's beautiful.
Momentum looks good too but not sure of quality. Are they citizen quality ?

· Registered
4,874 Posts
My father used to be a professional diving instructor and deep sea lunatic. He's travelled all over to dive for ship wrecks and silly things like that. He used to wear a Holdive dive watch, a OEM watch rebranded for Holland Dive Company that has also been used by a brand like Bucherer. It saw so much diving action throughout the decades and still works today.

It's this watch, but with a pepsi bezel and black dial. Couldn't find a photo online and don't have my dad's watch here.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Nowadays he wears an Impact Black Pearl and doesn't dive anymore because of his back:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

· Registered
6,882 Posts
I got this little funky guy (Poseidon date 200m yellow dial) about a week ago or so. Went in the water with it and worked around the backyard quite a bit, so far it's good. I like it more then when I received it. Might not be the best in the category especially against Citizen watches but if you want something a bit different and colourful then it could be an alternative.

View attachment 1141543 View attachment 1141544
I really dig that Poseidon. I might pick one up in future. White dial version also looks nice.

· Registered
571 Posts
I'm going to lowball this smackdown with a suggestion for a watch that most of you might consider practically disposable: Casio MRW-200H for around $25, including shipping.

Yes the case/bezel is plastic and only the back is steel, but it still has 100M water resistance and is really light. My girlfriend wears the ladies version (LRW-200H) at work and beats the heck out of it with her hands in and out of water all day with no problems. I put hers on a cute silicone band:
Analog watch Watch Yellow Cartoon Illustration

I suppose an actual deep sea diver might want something more rugged, but shallow divers or "dry-land divers" wanting serious bang for the buck, it could work.

MRW-200H-1B2V MRW200H Casio Quartz Black Analog Sports Watch

MRW-200H-7 MRW200H Casio Quartz White Analog Sports Watch

MRW-200H-1E MRW200H Casio Quartz Black Analog Sports Watch

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.