WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I started thread a while ago, but now I actually decided to increase my budget, and changed my consideration set. Could you help me pick a couple of those? Ideally a combo that will cover all occasions and will have flexibility to change straps/bracelets.

1. Stowa Marine Auto (~$600)

2. Tissot Visodate (~$600)

3. Hamilton Jazzmaster 40mm (~$600)

4. Christopher Ward C5 Malvern Auto ($365)

5. Hamilton Khaki King Auto (~$400)

6. Vintage Omega/Longines/Hamilton in good shape (~$200-750)

7. Junghans Max Bill (~$750)

8. Meistersinger Neo (~$1000)

9. Nomos Orion Weiss (~$1500)

10. Stowa Flieger B (~$800)

11. Orient Vintage ($250)

12. Christopher Ward C5 Malvern Quartz ($220)

13. Mondaine Quartz (~$250)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm currently leaning toward the combo of Stowa Marine Auto, Khaki King, a vintage dress watch and a Mondaine. Feel free to change my mind!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Omega PO / SMP or Breitling SuperOceanXL. If your not a watch sports guy hold out for a used Speedy.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Maybe a Stowa Marine Auto (which imo can be worn as a dress watch) and a classic looking dive watch, like an Omega SMP or Longines Legend Diver. You seem to lean towards German watches. You could also get a Nomos Club Automatic, with or without date. I think its one for any occasion as well.

·
Registered
494 Posts
If your not a watch sports guy hold out for a used Speedy.
I'm sorta with Ranger, I would spend the whole budget on a used Speedmaster and then add a watersports watch later. Or, just get a PO/SMP initially. I realize that you want to start a small collection, but your budget is enough to get a flagship! A $600 watch from that list will be easier to add later than a $2000 watch. Just my opinion, please feel free to ignore...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts