WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
That versus the 10th Anni

Sorry guys, just not feeling it. I kinda like the new hands, but overall, its kinda dull.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I'm with you Sinn22, I much prefer your 10th Anniversary edition.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I'd be happy with either one on my wrist, though the RM's color palette would make it more practical IMO.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys 10 Anni is awesome very sport and the new one looks awesome too just more Professionale... but both a piece of art unique pieces.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Put it this way, if the 2010 Prof RM came out before the 10th Anni, I'd have been all over it. but having seen the 10th Anni, the comparisons will definitely occur. It is undoubtedly Anonimo in style though.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I personally prefer the yellow tinted lume of the 10th Aniv. model with the skeletonized hands to the mint green of this one. Is it me, or do those hands look photo shopped onto the picture?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes the picture is weird but is from Firenze Orologi directly but i notice same thing as you Michael looks some things has been photoshoped but for sure is how that watch looks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just saw this at the AD yesterday and the hands are different from the pic. They've got the same Professionale hands as my old Mod.6003 and the Marlin.

Was surprisingly quite nice in person, different from the 10th Anni, but still nice. Slightly more classy.

Also saw the Chronoscopio Nero. Surprised by the tinted sapphire. Amazing finish. Very tempting.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just saw this at the AD yesterday and the hands are different from the pic. They've got the same Professionale hands as my old Mod.6003 and the Marlin.

Was surprisingly quite nice in person, different from the 10th Anni, but still nice. Slightly more classy.

Also saw the Chronoscopio Nero. Surprised by the tinted sapphire. Amazing finish. Very tempting.
Well as you said with those hands i can imagine...picsss

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'll try to pop back in there to see if they'll let me take some pics of it

·
Registered
219 Posts
Only this and the Cronoscopio Nero

·
Registered
345 Posts
nice looking watch the dial is interesting. imho i dont like the power reserve hand. it looks out of place with the other hands. its not the lume but the tip. it does not lok like much thought has gone into it. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice looking watch the dial is interesting. imho i dont like the power reserve hand. it looks out of place with the other hands. its not the lume but the tip. it does not lok like much thought has gone into it. just my 2 cents.
It looks better in the flesh and goes with the overall feel of the watch

1 - 19 of 19 Posts