WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
I'm out, thats above my budget I want to spent

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Hi -

I'm out as well, as I already have a B watch from Laco and this movement isn't the right one for a B. Best of luck!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,375 Posts
+1 :-(

Meaning that I'm out of the project. The winning design with the old Durowe movement does not justify the price proposition - at least not in my book; your view may differ. Sorry.

As a side note: I wonder how many people have read -and understand- how the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system actually works. It got me a bit confused and applying a more simplistic logic (1st choice gets 4 points, 2nd choice 3, 3rd choice 2 and 4th choice 1) would give a different winner (Artillery) and I bet this is the system that most people had in mind when casting their votes.
Anyway, it was fun to be part of this for a short while and I will definitely keep an eye on future developments and the final product. Good luck!

RonB

· Banned
16,020 Posts
It is not the B-uhr style that won.
It is the Artillery (with the inverted numerals) style!

· Registered
80 Posts
At this price point please take my name off the list.

· Registered
67 Posts
I recently discovered this forum as I was doing some research on Laco.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but if it is still possible, I'm in. I wish I'd discovered this a bit earlier, but as I like most of the decisions that have already been made I'm really excited. :-!

81 - 100 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.