WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

· Banned
16,020 Posts

· Registered
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
If not too late: you can always count me in.
Hi Alex, welcome - and you're not too late. Arrangements have been made to discuss this project with Laco very soon since their latest collection uses a different case as the one that had been decided upon by this project.

And don't worry about the graphical commentary by some of the other members here. Their opinions don't speak for everyone here.

· Banned
16,020 Posts
l\Laco still produce the cases we wanted, I believe?
A Project where the last fruitful discussion was what, 5 moths ago? is dead, imho.
Many of the "interested" have propably lost interest.

· Registered
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
l\Laco still produce the cases we wanted, I believe?
A Project where the last fruitful discussion was what, 5 moths ago? is dead, imho.
Many of the "interested" have propably lost interest.
Yes, maybe you're right in your opinion.

I still happen to be interested though; I think many others would be as well if it were revived. So you can keep your Dodo for now, he's not wanted here...

· Registered
2,419 Posts
@ Janne:
Laco still produce the cases we wanted, I believe?
Now, they don't produce these cases by themselves - they are purchasing the cases....................somewhere. :roll:

All the others of your points meet my agreement: That "Special Project" was killed by the price LACO want us to pay for this not so "Special" watch,

Volker ;-)

· Banned
16,020 Posts
Of course, I should have written "produced for Laco".

It would still be very intersting if Laco could be sensible about the price, or keep it at the current level, but upgrade the movement to COSC.
I might be wrong, but I think Laco should see this project as something they can benefit from in the long run.
No great profit from it , but a boost for their reputation.

· Registered
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Sorry but... This watch finally exists or not? I know that is two years ago thread but I'm very interested.
Hi, I've replied to your PM on this subject. The project wasn't completed, but it's also not completely dead. A number of factors stalled it, but I have been talking with Laco about revitalizing the project, possibly from scratch. Once something has been firmly established I'll post details here.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.