WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone even have a ballpark figure on this yet? The best thing out of Baselworld this year was Omega's new, in-house, co-axial, liquidmetal, 2-tone-luminova Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph with the 9300/9301 guts. But after a few days of cruising the forums, no one has announced a price. $10K? More?
OMEGA_Seamaster_Planet_Ocean_45_5mm_Chrono_02.jpg
omega-caliber-9301.jpg
OMEGA_Seamaster_Planet_Ocean_45_5mm_01.jpg

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Do a quick search of the forum. There are plenty of threads with more information than I can give you off hand.

cheers.

G

·
Lots of info out there.

Black is £4880 in the UK, the orange is a little less. No UK price confirmed for the blue Ti version as far as I know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have seen different threads with this information, but many of them state different msrps.Is there an official and confirmed one?anybody knows the msrp here in Europe in euros?

Thank you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Black is £4880 in the UK
For the 45.5 mm Chronograph Caliber 9300 black?

This is a lot cheaper than I expected it...
This Review:
REVIEW: The Omega Planet Ocean Titanium Liquidmetal>>>>>>>>>>>
states a retail price for the regular PO 45.5 (blue) of 8200$. That's why I did not expect the Chronograph to be anywhere less than 10K$

Update: Sorry, in the review it is the Liquid Metal/ Titanium version... certainly this is not cheap... ;)
Retail price in Euros should be about 5600€ for the black 45.5 PO Chrono... I wonder if this is already with the ceramic bezel...

It is about 18mm thick...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Why would the orange be less money?
All of Mystro's wrist shots have deflated the value of orange, world-wide! :)

Just kidding. I suspect it's because the orange bezel is aluminum, not ceramic.

G

·
Yep, orange is still aluminium and not ceramic like the black.

It may be expensive for a "standard" PO, but that standard is a considerably higher spec than the current one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts