WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yet another year has come and gone in this forum . None of the watches were worn. The X-33 had a battery change early in 2013

Breitling Aerospace -12s
Omega X-33 +18s
Sjoo Sandstrom -12s
GS quartz +24s
The Citizen +4s
Tag Microtimer +12s
Pulsar PSR-10 +28s
Ventura V-Tec Delta +69s

This is the first year that i used clocksync for the "time" versus a RC watch. Note that the title should be 2013 and not 2012

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can check back for several years for these posts. I thought that it was within a couple of seconds of the offset from last year. My impression is that it was around 20s/y unworn. Maybe you can see the crystal aging over the years of data?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Is the Sjoo Sandstrom TC?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The GS Quartz, is that an older non-TC model (if there ever was such a thing) or a TC in need of adjustment?

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sabersoft it is a TC watch that needs adjustment. I have found it difficult to contact Katsu over the last half year

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Is The Citizen you list a Chronomaster or one of the later Eco-drive version?

4 seconds for the year for un-worn is excellent....my Chronomasters have all been much less good than that unless they were worn. I don't mean to doubt your figures, I'm just mentally comparing...

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is The Citizen you list a Chronomaster or one of the later Eco-drive version?

4 seconds for the year for un-worn is excellent....my Chronomasters have all been much less good than that unless they were worn. I don't mean to doubt your figures, I'm just mentally comparing...
Mine is old(no Eco-Drive). if you look at old threads, you would remember it was out of spec. It took a trip to the factory(via Katsu) and was adjusted there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts