WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
For me would have to be the BLNR. Absolutely gorgeous, plus groundbreaking (First fused bi-color ceramic). Doing everything in my power to resist it.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
My watch of the year 2013 - it's got to be my 1977 7025-8099.
Arrived looking like this...

7025-1.jpg 7025-2.jpg
Decided to give it a bit of a clean up and try to find a new crystal - my first crystal replacement! After a strip down and clean up.....

7025-3.jpg 7025-4.jpg
Original Seiko replacement crystal tracked down and fitted and now looking like this....

7025-5.jpg 7025-6.jpg
Running strong, about 2minutes per week down just now and getting lots of wrist time! :)

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Posted this in another thread today regarding "your most worn watch of 2013" but it is just simply the absolute best bang-for-the-buck out there, and was on my wrist for the majority of the past year (beating the Sub, multiple Omegas, and some other more expensive pieces). Just goes to show that it doesn't take $$$ to own a high quality, durable, and IMO beautiful watch

Attachments

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Hi guyz

if you had to choose one, what would be your watch of the last year?

my choice : "fake" MM300 b-)

I love it too much

& funny thread by the way

https://www.watchuseek.com/f21/mm007-my-not-so-poor-man-marine-master-944547.html

I wish everybody a very Happy New Year and a great time ahead.
OMG! That's a beautiful MM300...would be willing to sell it to me?

Or can i steal it from you and then try to sell it to someone else as an authentic MM300?

...sorry couldn't resist...It looks great by the way

·
Registered
744 Posts
I bought this then fitted new hands a bespoke domed crystal and coke bezel and decent thick leather strap

What do you think guys and dolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
Slightly modded SKX171 (007 bezel, engraved, big pip bezel insert on a hammer bracelet) my most worn last year. I think!

Attachments

Reactions: CWBYTYME
1 - 20 of 37 Posts