WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I just added myself to the waitlist for one orange. I assume under our real names. Will you be giving notification soon that I managed to grab one? Sorry to be so late to the party, I should have spent my time in this forum :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
I just added myself to the waitlist for one orange. I assume under our real names. Will you be giving notification soon that I managed to grab one? Sorry to be so late to the party, I should have spent my time in this forum :)
It does not have to be under your real name, as long as the email address is correct. I have you down for one orange watch.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I would love to sign up for this, but after the forum compass watch fiasco and still waiting for the forum Electronica i will just casually watch these threads in future!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I have registered for an orange one but had not come to this sub-forum for a while and I forgot about the details. Can someone remind of the price? Also, is there a real internal bezel or is it part of the dial (and thus not actionned by the second crown)? Just wondering about the last point when reading the first post of this discussion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
+1 for the green (I understand that those are remaining).

Is there a Google Form to fill out or something else I am required to do?
Hehe nevermind I had registered for an orange and a green so I'm in the list already (I thought that list was solely an expression of interest and I was to register separately) :D

If possible, could we please switch the communication channel to Discord or a Facebook group or a mailing list for the ones who are confirmed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have registered for an orange one but had not come to this sub-forum for a while and I forgot about the details. Can someone remind of the price? Also, is there a real internal bezel or is it part of the dial (and thus not actionned by the second crown)? Just wondering about the last point when reading the first post of this discussion.
USD 322, it's a real internal bezel.

221 - 240 of 274 Posts