WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Hello everyone I am going to give up my Green Compressor to someone who is next on the list.
I have one Orange #92 and one Green #92 reserved, I like the Orange one better, so I am giving up the Green #92
to some lucky person. So please take note Sullivanjt and Miguel and make the ajustment.
best regards, James.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Hello everyone I am going to give up my Green Compressor to someone who is next on the list.
I have one Orange #92 and one Green #92 reserved, I like the Orange one better, so I am giving up the Green #92
to some lucky person. So please take note Sullivanjt and Miguel and make the ajustment.
best regards, James.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll inform the next person on the waitlist.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Seems like you've got more interest than the 400 watches, any chance you might make more?
Unfortunately the number of people on the waitlist isn't high enough to warrant it, nor am I sure whether Vostok would accept a minimal change to the order. On the plus side, given that every project has people that drop out, or drop their order from two to one watch, there's a pretty good chance of being notified of a spot opening up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have completed the form and signed up on the reserve list.As I do not see myself on any list, I wanted to ask you if you have received my request for annotation on the reserve list. Thank you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Glad we've made it this far! See below for the link to register. A quick note: as discussed previously, we are not going to do limited edition numbers, so we can have both dial variations.

View attachment 15472784

View attachment 15472785

EDIT: We made it to 300! Below I have posted the waitlist. If you are still interested in joining, please fill out the form. If someone from the registration list chooses not to buy a watch, I will inform the people on the waitlist in the order they sign up. (Update 09/21/2020) Please, ONLY ONE OF EACH COLOR DIAL PER PERSON. We have many people who are interested in this project, and in order to ensure as many people as possible are able to obtain one, I have chosen to limit the number one person can request. Thank you.

Update 10/04/2020: All 400 watches are spoken for! If you would like to be put onto the wait list, please use the form below:

WAITING LIST FORM:

If we run into any issues, I will try to resolve them to the best of my ability. Looking forward to seeing all the responses!

UPDATE (10/04/2020): Below is the registration list for 400 watches. If you have any questions, please let me know. As of today, all watches are spoken for!

WAIT LIST:
Man that is one good looking watch. It will be my second Russian watch and possibly one of my favorite watches. Well done all involved.

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Hi All, i have just stumbled across this Project. It is Awesome!! I've filled in the waitlist form. Are there any chances to actually get the watch?
definable. Just wait and check for the project updates/communications. Some people who hold a spot may not act on their right and decide not to pay. Many people from the WL will be able to get a watch...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Guys for the info.

Have I read it correctly that some green ones are still open on the original page?
Would be good to know which position i hold on the waitlist, because maybe i would switch to the green one from the orange to green...just to pump up my chances.

241 - 260 of 274 Posts