WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Guys for the info.

Have I read it correctly that some green ones are still open on the original page?
Would be good to know which position i hold on the waitlist, because maybe i would switch to the green one from the orange to green...just to pump up my chances.
Just put your name on the waitlist for one each. That way you'll be informed once the first one becomes available.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All!

Im just new in this forum and thanks to a friend who told me about what are you doing with the new compressor,I couldnt resist but try to sign my self up too!
How do I do it, just in registration sheet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
How I could see if im in the waiting list? I click in the links in the page one, but it take me back to the "request" form, and im not able to see the list....
Any one can share the link to the actual waiting list, please?

By the way what a fantastic work you have done here!

·
Registered
Junghans Max Bill Automatic, Oris Big Crown pointer date, Certina Club 2000, Junghans Dato-Chron
2 Posts
This project looks incredible. I think I already know the answer but do you think that the number of units produced could be increased to cater to all who want one? Or perhaps a second round of manufacturing?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sign up and you should be put on the waitlist. Usually, a few people drop off by the time the payment phase comes around.

This project looks incredible. I think I already know the answer but do you think that the number of units produced could be increased to cater to all who want one? Or perhaps a second round of manufacturing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know I am a little late on the project, but is there anyway to register to get one of this beauty ? I had the previous edition by meranom and this one looks even more original.
I am so angry to come across the project so late ...

261 - 274 of 274 Posts