WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Thanks buyer and WUS!

Hi again WUS fam!

For sale is a near mint 20mm Strapcode Super Oyster with never used Button Chamfer clasp for Seiko Sumo SBDC001 SBDC003 SBDC031 SBDC033 and others (I had it on my SZSC004). The clasp has no wear at all that I can see and still retains its two protective plastics (what you see in the pic), I removed it and replaced it with the OEM Seiko clasp when it originally arrived. The bracelet itself has no major dings, nicks or scratches on its top surface, please see the picture. It was worn sparingly in a very deep rotation and I am really, really careful with my wrists! I am selling because I want to give Strapcode's jubilee a try on the green Sumo.

The fit on these is excellent and this bracelet is a really nice upgrade to the Sumo over the OEM bracelet...screw in links and solid endlinks!

These are $94.00+shipping through Strapcode and $87.50 shipped brand new right now on Amazon. Due to condition I'm asking $78.00 shipped and Paypalled, CONUS only. Message me with any questions and interest, thanks for looking!

20181202_134157.jpg

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, thanks for the interest so far! This one is packaged up and ready to go to its new owner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts