WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking of getting a froggie from these and was wondering if any UK users have bought from here, what are they like?

edit- just clicked on them and there out of stock on them all. Where do you guys buy your frog's from apart from ebay of course, ive been looking on superchrono but they seem way to expensive

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I got my Dawn Black from direct from Casio USA at retail price. BTW, what one are you looking for?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Macy's is a great place to buy (if you can find one) at retail. The Macy's on 34th st. Herald square has two Dawn blacks left. Good Luck. :-!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont know which one i want really, was just doing alittle research tbh. seems like ebay or here is the only decent places to get hold of them :)

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Best places to find a Froggie or any other rare G is to try to find it either at e-bay or Japanese Yahoo auctions. How to use and bid on Japanese Yahoo auctions? Just follow this tutorial about the FromJapan commission service:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=56720

Bear in mind tough, getting a Froggie cheap is very hard they are mostly seriously overpriced.

Also sometimes Frogmans and other raritys are sold right here at this forum in the sellers corners.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
You can buy from 21jewels.com with confidence. Freddy is definitely one of the good guys. Comes with the Seamaster73 Seal of Approval. :-!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
You can buy from 21jewels.com with confidence. Freddy is definitely one of the good guys. Comes with the Seamaster73 Seal of Approval. :-!
Absolutely...I have bought six watches from Freddy...

...he's first class in the service department. Actually the best service from all the usual suspects that we G-Shocker frequent. He even rang me up one time to apologise for the watch being delayed, even before it was delayed (and it wasn't anyway). Nice bloke.

Also, Freddy seems to have very fair pricing on the Frogs when he does get them in. Alas, that also means they don't last long.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Freddy of 21 Jewels.com is a great guy to deal with, polite and gets things done properly.

He also lives 10 mins away from my home. Deal with confidence.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently bought a seiko from freddy. I live in miami and received the watch on the 10 th day. You can absolutely trust him. 21jewels.com is safe.

·
Registered
721 Posts
+ |> for Freddy at 21jewels... I bought my skx007j from him, got here in 8 days complete with box, signed/stamped warranty card, and instructions as advertised. Sent quite a few emails and he was fine about so many questions, prompt to answer, very professional.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts