WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing some research and lurking around here, I have taken a liking to the 2254.50. I have done some price checking around online and from what I have learned, those stores are the "gray market" stores and I would generally like to avoid them. I have procrastinated calling the forum AD but I am waiting for a case to start at work and I was wondering whether or not the Forum AD even still had them and if he did, what price he would sell it at? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
833 Posts
After doing some research and lurking around here, I have taken a liking to the 2254.50. I have done some price checking around online and from what I have learned, those stores are the "gray market" stores and I would generally like to avoid them. I have procrastinated calling the forum AD but I am waiting for a case to start at work and I was wondering whether or not the Forum AD even still had them and if he did, what price he would sell it at? Thanks in advance.
Just call him to find out. I don't think he would be offended.

When I purchased mine about a month ago, he had 18 left and did not expect to receive any more. I pounded the panic button and got mine on the spot. I hope you're in time.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
So, stop procrastinating and call him, already! There's no way that we would know his stock situation. In the time it took to write your post here, you could have had an answer from him.

Have your cc at the ready cause if he has one or more in stock and you like the price he offers...grab it! :-!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, stop procrastinating and call him, already! There's no way that we would know his stock situation. In the time it took to write your post here, you could have had an answer from him.

Have your cc at the ready cause if he has one or more in stock and you like the price he offers...grab it! :-!

AHHHH....the peer pressure:-d I can't take it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I ordered a 2254.50 yesterday from the Forum AD - it will be delivered tomorrow :-!

Just do it!

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
562 Posts
i also emailed Forum Ad in the last 48 hrs and he has them avail....

Just get it and dont look back, you will be happy

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on one with the Forum AD this afternoon. He still has a few but commented that they are flying out of there and the word must be out that these are the last of them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just pulled the trigger on one with the Forum AD this afternoon. He still has a few but commented that they are flying out of there and the word must be out that these are the last of them.

Ha, I read your other post. I called the FAD this morning found out a price and.........took some time to think. Made up my mind...called about an hour ago and pulled the trigger. His price was spot on and cheaper than some of the "gray market" watches. And seemed to be a real nice guy. All the peer pressure....I can't take it :-d

·
Registered
279 Posts
I like to think this is going to be a classic piece also due to the Omega going upmarket and blablabla and (IMHO) uglyness of its replacement :-!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like to think this is going to be a classic piece also due to the Omega going upmarket and blablabla and (IMHO) uglyness of its replacement :-!

I can't wait till mine gets here. I have been procrastinating buying one for awhile now. I finally got the cajones to buy it and I can't wait.....arrggggggggg......I get mine (hopefully) friday. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have had mine for about 5 months and I still find myself staring at it. It is an excellent timepiece. You will not regret this purchase!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
As my wife always says, "There's nothing to it but to do it!"

My "Great White" has a new home in Norway thanks to Odd and "Blue" should arrive at its new home in NY today thanks to Chris.

So I'm down to my last diver:

I took my own advice that if you can only have one, make it the 2254.50.

Fr. John+

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Atta boy, Endless. We wouldn't steer you wrong on where to buy a new one.

You and Mize can now chase the UPS trucks all over the neighborhood. :-d

·
Registered
121 Posts
Good call on pulling he trigger on this fine watch. The issue of how many are left keeps me laughing though.

Forum AD told me, almost a year ago, that he had 4 left and didn't think he'd be getting anymore. I, of course, bought one when he got down to his "last one".

But the stock will dwindle out at some point, so it's a good time to get a great watch. I wouldn't give this thing up for anything.:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I asked for a 2254.50 for fathers day / my birthday and gave my wife the information to purchase it along with several other models I liked so she could pick. A package from the fedex man arrived yesterday from the fourm AD so I should have a 2254.50 hidden in the top of my wifes closet right now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts