WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For your consideration today is a 22mm black sailcloth leather strap. This strap features a water-resistant shell on the exterior leather, white contrast stitching, a Panerai-style buckle and quick-release spring bars. In my humble opinion, these are among the finest and most unique looking straps on the market. They offer subtle character and a refined aura of elegance. Truly one-of-a-kind and a sure attention-grabber. I recently ordered one in 20mm by mistake and quickly sold it here on the forums. I then ordered the correct size, this strap, but ended up emptying out my bank account for a WJean Super Oyster from a fellow member. College has already put me on a Ramen noodle budget and I don't think eating discarded cardboard is a healthy option. Therefore, one of the two must go and the sailcloth is it. This strap arrived at my door step roughly fifteen minutes ago and is unopened in the original package. I plan to send out as it is.

The photos below are REUSED from my PREVIOUS ad on the forums. It is the same strap, however the one I am selling today is 22mm NOT 20mm.

Once again, the strap you are purchasing is 22mm NOT 20mm.

Brady sells these for $32 + Shipping. $20 shipped CONUS. SOLD!!!!!

EDIT - 9:50pm: To clear up some confusion that has arisen in the slurry of recent PM's about this strap...it was not purchased directly from Brady. The strap, however, is identical in size, shape, material, stitching pattern/style, imprinting on the back, buckle, and quick-release spring bars. I encourage you to compare my pictures against Brady's. Brady, like many other retailers, purchases from overseas factories (Think Deep Blue AP Diver. Momentum and Tauchmeister sell the EXACT same watch). Considering the quality of the strap that is for sale, I would not be surprised to hear that it is made at the same factory. In fact, I would expect it. If you would like to give Brady more of your hard-earned money for the same product, that is your prerogative. For those of you who are wise enough to value your dollars, this strap is for you.

EDIT - 10:00pm: To address the debacle created by this confusion, I have lowered the price. All potential buyers should have been notified, if not, this applies to you as well. Interest is high, but its still up for grabs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts