WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 24-hour one-hand UNO 24 watch from Botta-Design receives the "red dot" design award

Only recently on the market, yet already the winner of an award: this spring, an international jury at the Designzentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen bestowed the prestigious "red dot" award on the 24-hour one-hand UNO 24 watch from Botta-Design.

The watch’s design underlines the UNO 24’s entirely new approach to displaying the time: it presents the entire course of the day in a precise, analogue form – the position of the watch hand corresponds to the movement of the sun across the sky. Thanks to the interplay between dial and watch hand, the UNO 24 can be used to tell the time to within an accuracy of just a few minutes. Its true strength, however, lies in its ability to present the whole day at a glance.

For further information, please visit: http://www.botta-design.de/uhren

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does any one have the white faced version? I wonder if it is easier to read in low light conditions?

I thought I had found the white face cheaper, but have realized that both are good value at interstore.com.

Phil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts