·
Registered
2,456 Posts
That's a good fit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, it is a generic mesh bracelet. the mesh itself is really high quality, clasp is good but i am thinking maybe i could put the original Omega clasp. That would be sweet

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
I'm liking that a lot.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Did you find that your standard bracelet was difficult to remove? I have the standard sort of tool with a pin pusher on one end and spring bar tool on the other and it’s worked for every other watch I’ve owned, but not the SMP

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was not easy to remove since you have to get both sides out in order to be able to remove the bracelet. it is such a tight fit the whole whole thing needs to slide out from the case, not just one side. I am always afraid to damage the pins when i remove the bracelet

·
6,880 Posts
Looks great. That SMP is developing some nice patina.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Outstanding - totally gives the watch a different character and almost a vintage vibe!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Looks good, I bought mine without the factory bracelet, but I got a Milanese with it.

I have the same shark mesh too, but I haven’t tried it on it yet.

This watch looks so good with almost and strap/bracelet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, the bracelet was a douzy to resize though as each link had to be cut and i had to cut at least 10 rows and there are 8 links per row...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks guys, it is a generic mesh bracelet. the mesh itself is really high quality, clasp is good but i am thinking maybe i could put the original Omega clasp. That would be sweet
Very nice combo!
I did something similar.
Same generic mesh bracelet on my SMP GMT Chrono diver but exschanged the clasp for the Strapcode Ratchet diver extension clasp! The clasp quality is better than I expected and it is so easy to adjust while on the wrist!
I'm new here and still learning.
I'll try attaching some pictures.
IMAG3530(1)(1)_1280x720.jpg IMAG3535(1)_1280x720.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts