WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting envious of all your nice looking Mudmans! I love the Mudmans both classic and new and am considering a new one to match my 25th Anniversary Gulfman.

Which do you consider as being the most desirable now? Ive read the poll and seems like people have a range of preferences and would not prefer to wait til the poll ends.

I am kicking myself because the 25th Anniversary Mudman is hard to find now(?) I am currently looking at the GW9000A1. Is there a similar watch that is a better choice I should consider?

Any suggestion would be great!!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I don't know what to tell you either but don't click here
Jup don't click... if you do you'll end up waiting for close to a month to get it... ordered Master Blue frog there... 3 weeks and counting for delivery... :rodekaart

·
Registered
252 Posts
I ordered a Master Blue from those guys and received it in 2 days. Granted I live in the US but it shows how quick their turn around time is. I have sold alot of items on Ebay to Canadians and have had several terrible delays because guys that work in customs dept. in Canada are a joke. I wouldn't worry about Casio Sales and Service they are great guys.:-!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I ordered a Master Blue from those guys and received it in 2 days. Granted I live in the US but it shows how quick their turn around time is. I have sold alot of items on Ebay to Canadians and have had several terrible delays because guys that work in customs dept. in Canada are a joke. I wouldn't worry about Casio Sales and Service they are great guys.:-!
I have to give a credit where a credit is due... they shipped my frog THE SAME DAY it was ordered... I actually called and asked and they told me "no worries, it's already shipped"...

That part of the story was nice... USPS and Canadian Customs... that's another story all together...

25th an Mudman is REALLY NICE. Loving that yellow background! Wear it in good health mate!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh geeze Sherms, I forgot about that site!!! I found a 25th Anniversary and bought it but I found it somewhere else for US$130!

Buzzbait, nice pic. It really shows the coolness of the gold on black.

Now back to that place you told me not to click!! lol

:-!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I want one of these and then stealth it... All black except the display... MMMMMMM...

·
Registered
999 Posts
The Macy's in Walnut Creek has lots of G's. I bought a 25th Rising white there a month ago and was coaching the saleswoman on the correct box and manual which should accompany the watch. She opened a big drawer behind the counter that had literally a dozen 25th Ann. Dawn Black Gulfman and Mudman models. No Frogs, but there was also at least one Triple Crown Gulfman. They only seem to have shelfspace for a third of their stock, so it pays to ask. I reckon other suburban Macy's have hidden treasures as well (South Bay Area, Peninsula,Etc). Only problem is that you pay full retail. I've never seen casio on sale at Macy's, just citizen/Seiko.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
The Macy's in Walnut Creek has lots of G's. I bought a 25th Rising white there a month ago and was coaching the saleswoman on the correct box and manual which should accompany the watch. She opened a big drawer behind the counter that had literally a dozen 25th Ann. Dawn Black Gulfman and Mudman models. No Frogs, but there was also at least one Triple Crown Gulfman. They only seem to have shelfspace for a third of their stock, so it pays to ask. I reckon other suburban Macy's have hidden treasures as well (South Bay Area, Peninsula,Etc). Only problem is that you pay full retail. I've never seen casio on sale at Macy's, just citizen/Seiko.
Casio's go on sale at Macy's all the time, and there are times that coupons go on top of it. I never thought to ask to look in the drawer though :-!.

·
Registered
294 Posts
(I'm at the Apple store in Valley Fair Mall right now using their WiFi as I type this out, LOL!!)

Yeah, I posted a few days ago that I actually bought both of my Dawn Black Froggy's at Serramonte Macy's in Daly City -- 1 at retail and 1 at 20% off...they had a full inventory of dawn black gulfmans and mudmans (minus the Froggy's)...also had the Rising White, blue Triple Crown Gulfman...

A week ago, Stonestown Macy's had the full compliment of Dawn Blacks as well but I was just there yesterday and only had the Gulfmans, DW6900FS8 (white DW6900), Rising White, BUT they had just got in a Red TLC Mudman (at retail price of course)...This is the first time I've seen the TLC up close and personal and I'll admit, it's nice but just not quite my taste. I've never seen one in a retail store, but if anyone wants it, it's there.

-Darin

·
Registered
999 Posts
Casio's go on sale at Macy's all the time, and there are times that coupons go on top of it. I never thought to ask to look in the drawer though :-!.
Yes it is all about the "drawer". From my experience buying watches at department stores, there is always a bit of disorganization and watches are often separated from their rightful packaging; the manuals are often stored in yet another separate box or drawer with questionable organization. This always adds a bit of the unexpected...:-!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts