WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi F21,
I am seeking for a sapphire to my SBCM023 HAQ.
It was easy to find that factory 290P83HN02 crystal has 29mm in diameter, but thickness is a question mark.
Anyone knows do Seiko hardlex all are 3mm thick by default (no matter the size)?, or anyone knows the thickness of this particular glass?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I remember asking the chap at Crystaltimes about a sapphire replacement for the SBCM023 and there was no replica available. I know there was a seller on eBay with a replica mineral crystal. Let me know if you find the proper sapphire equivalent. I've had no luck.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember asking the chap at Crystaltimes about a sapphire replacement for the SBCM023 and there was no replica available. I know there was a seller on eBay with a replica mineral crystal. Let me know if you find the proper sapphire equivalent. I've had no luck.
Yes, UK seller has a 29x3mm aftermarket mineral/hardlex crystal for $29, as per Seiko SC brand new 290P83HN02 crystal will cost me $49. At this point I will give a try to 29x2.5mm flat sapphire with the small bevel, will let you know how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts