WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to share the new Aviator with you. I just now opened it. Thank you for all the information on this site. I have read alot. The seller Juri Levenberge is great! I know you all dont like him, BUT, he was perfect with the 2 i bought from him|>|>

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Very nice watch :p . The band matches well the watch itself. I noticed the JL combo's many times on the bay. Glad to know that our JL is improving. Their was here many mixed opinions about him... (Michele?..).

Could tell us what are these colored indexes ?

Kind regards,

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Wow! I somehow never noticed that one, but it's very nice! I've never had problems with JL myself either (bought 4 or 5 watches from him).

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the nice words!! JL even took the time to print out my email to him, and write a response (which I cant read) and put it in the watch box when he shipped it. Nice job!:-!

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Terrific watch :-!, and i'm glad that you was lucky with JL :-x
I hope that this will result in an improvement of the service - probably he reads the forum... ;-)

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I've bought 2 Watches from JL, and both arrived with different straps to the one's pictured on eBay. The second also had a crushing shipping cost of £25, and it arrived in the normal mail with no signature required. Actual cost of sending was only 6.67 Euro. (about £5).<| So not to pleased about that. But at least some of the Watches go for good prices.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was/still am a newby when it comes to Russian watches. I didnt know any better when I ordered from him. I will think hard about the warnings I've received here about JL if I ever want another Russian. I just hope that the positive experience I had with him is a sign of continued improvement on his part. We will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts