WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just ended up buying 3 watches on impulse and they are on the way now... Stressful times call for random vintage purchases

First one is a Certina with a Kf300 movement. Cant seem to find much information about it online though.

2nd one is a Consul. Nicely aged dial and lume with blue hands. I think the company is rather obscure but i think they are still popular in China from what i heard kind of like Enicar and Cyma i guess.

Last one is an edox in a very good condition. The movement is rather puzzling because it does not fit the case shape at all. Cost cutting measures??

Regards
HD

Sent from my SHV-E160K using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can't find a datasheet for the kf300, I think I have it - but I am away from home atm. If you still need it mid-sept, pm me.
Sent you a pm :) would you happen to know the rough production years for the kf 300? Im venturing a guess at late 40s

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loving the Certina!
Its my favourite one of the lot as well! Has a rather cool military look to it. But i might just have to let it go because i just found my vintage grail locally and i have got to fund for that

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its my favourite one of the lot as well! Has a rather cool military look to it. But i might just have to let it go because i just found my vintage grail locally and i have got to fund for that

But it's sooo cool! Litterally looks almost perfect to me :D

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
673 Posts
Love the Certina, the shape of the Edox movement reminds me of some of the quartz Miyota/Citizen movements that often doesn't nearly fill out the case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts