WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just got these 3 as a job lot on the bay for £50 (inc p+p) pretty good price I reckon?

I am particularly pleased with the 'Mission Impossible' DW-5300 which is surprisingly heftier than the 5600 series.

For someone how never used to like the retro style of these models I have become quite a hypocrite!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hey Hoochy,

Congratulations! :-!They all three look very nice. What's the first DW-5600? It looks like the version normally with a loose strap and adapters... I wish the basic came all that way. I love the red lettering. The gold Mission Impossible is great too!

Enjoy your G's!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Hoochy,

Congratulations! :-!They all three look very nice. What's the first DW-5600? It looks like the version normally with a loose strap and adapters... I wish the basic came all that way. I love the red lettering. The gold Mission Impossible is great too!

Enjoy your G's!

Cheers,

Sjors
Hi Sjors, it just says 5600E on the back, what do you mean by loose strap and adaptors? Is it not on its original band?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
WOW Hoochy!
I thought you were immersed in Seikos. Looks to me like you are still immersed in Casios as well... way to go. Hope you don't drown..:-d

-Gawain

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hi Sjors, it just says 5600E on the back, what do you mean by loose strap and adaptors? Is it not on its original band?
Hi Hoochy,

I meant it looks close to this one. Your watchband is actually better IMHO. If I'm correct it'sa the DW-5600ED (not EB as the pictures say).

Mud in your eye (Japanese for Cheers:-d),

Sjors

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
That's a great find. I would have jumped on those. :-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts