WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Watchuseek,
I've been on the lookout for a new watch with a pretty strange set of requirements. I'd like a watch that has...
- _3 Total Time-Zones (1 AM+PM & 2 GMT)_ or _Worldtime/Unitime Complication w/ City Names_
- Dive Bezel (Think GMT Master Ceramic/Colorful Steel though any sort of non-smooth bezel that adds some width would be fine, Dive Watch 0-60 minute increments not important either)
- Date Complication
- Day of Week Complication
- Month Complication (Not super important)
- Preferably a rubber strap though replacement wouldn't be an issue
- Readability (To some degree, though all these complications make this difficult)
- Mechanical Movement (Implied I'd suppose)
The watches I've currently seen that meet most or all of these requirements are the Ulysse Nardin El Toro, the Fortis B-47 Calculator GMT 3 Time Zones, the Bentley Breitling GMT, and the Ball Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime. Just wanted to see if any of you knew any others out there, I'm pretty new to watches though like a purchase to really nail what I need. Unfortunate how what I need can be a bit strange, I mean, a dive watch with a day of the week is uncommon on its own, nevermind all the other complications like worldtime:think:. And, budget needn't be considered, though a Ulysse Nardin is probably out of the budget anyway:roll:. Anyway, thanks a bundle! Too, this is my first post so I apologize if it's in the wrong section.
Sincerely, Matthew Silva

1 - 1 of 1 Posts