WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the watch drawer and I have three Timex watches I'm going to move. Two I received in tra de one is new in box. One was blacked out with what looks like a sharpie. The 50 lap had the yellow edging blacked out with a sharpie. The Ironman Shock is new in box. All functions as they should the two used have some minor scratching on crystals but you need to be looking for it the new one of course doesn't. All nice grab and go quartz but I usually use my Rangeman for that function. Asking 39.00 shipped in the conus for all three. I have a bunch of feedback in the watch deals section.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cleaning out the watch drawer and I have three Timex watches I'm going to move. Two I received in tra de one is new in box. One was blacked out with what looks like a sharpie. The 50 lap had the yellow edging blacked out with a sharpie. The Ironman Shock is new in box. All functions as they should the two used have some minor scratching on crystals but you need to be looking for it the new one of course doesn't. All nice grab and go quartz but I usually use my Rangeman for that function. Asking 39.00 shipped in the conus for all three. I have a bunch of feedback in the watch deals section. View attachment 15494409 View attachment 15494410 View attachment 15494412
Bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts