WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
I like all three of them. And I agree, they all work in a 'one nice watch to own' sort of way. But I can think of many more icons that could also be listed. At a variety of prices - some higher, many substantially lower.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
I've said it numerous times, the Monaco is the only horological icon that remotely interests me.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pretty standard names that come up in most iconic watch discussions. I'll be interested to see what watches get included in future lists (apparently these will be weekly). It will be hard to keep coming up with watches that are as iconic as these, though. I think Breitling Navitimer could be pretty safely included on a future list, as well as JLC Reverso, maybe IWC Pilot or Portuguese, AP Royal Oak (if they wanted to include something a little more expensive).

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
Pretty standard names that come up in most iconic watch discussions. I'll be interested to see what watches get included in future lists (apparently these will be weekly). It will be hard to keep coming up with watches that are as iconic as these, though. I think Breitling Navitimer could be pretty safely included on a future list, as well as JLC Reverso, maybe IWC Pilot or Portuguese, AP Royal Oak (if they wanted to include something a little more expensive).
I've always believed that the Doxa Sub Professional can be considered an iconic watch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts