WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

300t rubber strap for 1200t

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Lifer24 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Frequent lurker here. Been searching for this but couldn't find a direct answer. It appears that the newer 300t case is identical to the old 1200t case. I have a Caribbean 1200t that I adore and bought many years ago. Never been a huge fan of the un-tapered bracelet so I've been mostly wearing on Natos or tropic rubber straps. Now I see these integrated rubber straps for the 300t. Would they fit flush with the 1200t case? While I quite like the look on the tropic, having the integrated rubber straps would fit the look nicely if they do indeed work. Anyone try it?

Sincerely, Alex

#5 ·
Looks great!

I love the thicker bezel teeth on the 1200 vs the new 300T with its thinner teeth.

Also that combo looks great. I was curious what that dial color would look like with the black fitted strap. I'd love to see more pics if you are willing. Either here or maybe in the aquamarine thread if that la more appropriate.

Cheers!

#4 ·
I'd love to have one of those rubber straps with deployment clasp, but I just can't stomach $440. Is anyone knocking these off?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.