WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up....Macy's is selling this watch and they have plenty in stock right now. Seems like Macy's has stocked up on their G-Shock collection again

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
ksolo12,

Seeing that many G's in one place makes me wish I had a Macy's that carried them. The Macy's in Columbia SC does not carry G's (can you believe it). They said G's did not sell. LOL

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
starcream1017,

I've looked all the places I know for the G8900SC-1Y in the US on the internet. Where can I find this one? I am thankful that with time, I will figure out where to find all the models.

FYI, every time my 7 year sees your posts he thinks you are a Transformer. He thinks I am sending a message to one right now. Gotta' love that.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
starcream1017,

I've looked all the places I know for the G8900SC-1Y in the US on the internet. Where can I find this one? I am thankful that with time, I will figure out where to find all the models.

FYI, every time my 7 year sees your posts he thinks you are a Transformer. He thinks I am sending a message to one right now. Gotta' love that.
Hey Rocat,
I'm not to familiar with 2 many US sites other than Amazon which doesn't seem to have it and ebay where the prices are crazy.. it's a new release, just out this month.. so it might take a while for certain stores to get them.. sucks that your Macy's does not carry them. Shop Casio does not have it yet but they might get it soon: ShopCasio.com | G-SHOCK sorry I could not be much help, hopefully these US collectors will have more info than me.

awesome than your son thinks i'm a transformer! hahaha tell him Starscream said Hi! :)

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
8900.jpg

So I saw these today, I had the black and yellow on the want list a while ago but i wasn't really blown away by it. I don't know.. it's got a white backlight, which kinda killed it for me I guess.. It should have been yellow. The SC-4 and SC-6 had such cool backlight's- pink and green.. they really should have made it yellow. and the black and red SC-1R should have had a red display and red backlight. Would have bought both then. So it's a pass for me, for sure... unless i can get it for like 15-20% off sometime, lol..

will just wait for this now:
8900 yellow.jpg

even if the gls 8900 has a white backlight I'm ok with it on this model, cause of the added features and the new layout plus I like the little gold it has.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts