WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the flat link bracelet from the new 321 Ed White will fit the FOIS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Interested to know as well. Or the one from the Speedmaster 57 Trilogy ?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Does anyone know if the flat link bracelet from the new 321 Ed White will fit the FOIS?
I would suggest not, and here's why: the Forstner flat link bracelet has solid endlinks and the 19mm version is designed to fit the FOIS. However, it does not fit the 60th Anniversary properly. On the other hand, I have read that the Ed White Tribute bracelet does fit the 60th Anniversary, ergo it is unlikely to properly fit the FOIS. I believe this is the case because the lugs and lug holes are different.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I contacted the boutique and they ordered the bracelet to see if it’ll fit. If it does, I told them I would buy it. However it’s hard to get the bracelet because it’s a fairly new watch... it’s going to take a while to get the bracelet. I’ve already been waiting for over a month after placing the order.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted the boutique and they ordered the bracelet to see if it’ll fit. If it does, I told them I would buy it. However it’s hard to get the bracelet because it’s a fairly new watch... it’s going to take a while to get the bracelet. I’ve already been waiting for over a month after placing the order.

I did the same. They told me 6 month wait. I just hope it actually fits if I’m going to wait that long.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I did the same. They told me 6 month wait. I just hope it actually fits if I’m going to wait that long.

What’s the rush? Lol
I’m currently using BOR bracelet from uncle Seiko while I wait

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What’s the rush? Lol
I’m currently using BOR bracelet from uncle Seiko while I wait

Haha i ordered a Forstner flat link to hold me over, and in case the Ed White doesn’t fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts