WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a little package on the table this afternoon. First went out to get Bram through the rain. Look what I found in the package when we returned home. I love this EL. I bought it from G-Wiz from on the WUS salescorner. Thanks G-Wiz:-!

Cheers,

Sjors

P.S. Recent Research learned that man don't like women who smoke. I can confirm that, since I'm pretty asmathic. I'm glad this EL won't hurt my health though;-)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great watch Sjors! :-!

Is the wristband the original one on this watch? Can't imagine so,
seeing the combo of grey & brown, but I like the band!|>

Just out of curiosity (since I own no where near as much G's as you do,
but I don't know how many I have got): do you know for sure that you've got 331?!? ;-) :-D B-) Maybe somewhere in your big house there's a forgotten one, or two, who knows you could be closer to 350!:-D :-D :-D

The illuminator totally rocks, I like them on the DW-8100 series, there are
three different pin ups on those I think (I'be got zero...!), COOL!!

Marcel

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Marcel,

It is the real Rolling Stones watchband (DW-002RS), which looks awesome. I also have a near mint one to keep in my collection, although this one is like new too!

I'm not 100% sure, but I have registrated in my archive 331 G's. Actually I have forgotten to put several in the archive, but I think I have gotten them now all.

Ain't you coming Mountainbiking Sunday with Bob?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Greetings Sjors,
Well what can be said, 331! Is that supposed to be some sort of crocodile leather strap? Somehow it's not suprising to see a half naked leather clad women associated with the Rolling stones.:-D

·
Registered
41 Posts
No mountain biking for me, sorry Sjors! My Trek bike isn't really equipped for that job! And I've got a b-day party to attend starting 17.30 hrs, so I would not be able to make it anyway...

Have fun though with Bob, give him a good run for his money/2 cents, hahaha!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts