Original owner, bought in 2011. Includes box and cards. Also includes a black Omega nato in used but good condition. The watch has never been serviced, which means it is due for one. Watch runs well, including all Chronograph functions. It runs about +12 spd dial up. When worn for 24 hours it's a fairly consistent plus 3-6 spd. Watch has been worn often, and has scratches, dents, dings and blemishes on bracelet, clasp, case, and hesalite. The case has a significant ding on the front of the bottom left lug. The hesalite has fine scratches all over, one deep guouge at the top, and a rub mark on the bottom right just over the minute sub dial that is only visible at certain angles. These marks are not due to abuse, but simply regular wear over the past 10 years. Tested and passed for water resistance at the OB a couple months ago. The box is the old leather bound style, and parts of this leather has peeled off both the box and the card holder.
I’ve been on the forums for a long time, and have sale/transaction history, though it seems difficult for me to track these down, as it seems the review system changed at some point. This being said, I’m not in a rush to sell this, and not willing to take anything that even remotely resembles a risk. If you don’t have an extremely strong case for positive reviews that show trustworthiness, I will likely decide to just move on to another buyer. Feel free to ask any additional questions or for more pictures.
3400 shipped and insured via UPS in the US. Not interested in any trades at all. Paypal or zelle accepted
Watch Eyewear Nail Finger Wrist

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font