WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had this on layaway at my local AD. they offered to me at 20% off and how could i say no? so i made a few payments and this past saturday must have been slow. i came in to put some more on it (this is 10 minutes after my Sears Edifice incident) and the manager -here me Mr. Blart, MANAGER- asked if i could pay it off. i said it really wasnt in my budget at the moment (didnt say i was at another store dropping cash). she then offers to void the layaway and ring it up at 30% off and take it home.

i instantly said no, we already had an agreement and it was only right to stick to it.....

that was for the moral compass' here,--- i said, "lets do it!"

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00881.JPG

DSC00882.JPG

DSC00883.JPG

DSC00884.JPG

DSC00885.JPG

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Beautiful! Those little details are outstanding! Wear it in good health.

Reactions: Steelerswit

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Very very nice Steelerswit Tomorrow its Froggy Friday party time .. and I will be pulling off my best one I got at the moment Enjoy and great 35th sequels on F17. Big congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where is this party please ... ? :-!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Nice deal lucky! Man, let's head to Vegas and toss some bones! With your lucky streak we can buy a whole ponds worth of Froggies when we're done!

·
Premium Member
63,145 Posts
Very nice Steelers. Saw one the other day and fancied it but I fought the “buy” monster and managed to win this time around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts