WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance we'd ever see a 38mm Flieger? I feel like it's the forgotten case size, but it happens to be one that I prefer. So in the vein of complete self interest, I'd love to see one. I suspect it'll never happen given that Stowa is a smaller company and likely has to leverage a lot of the work already invested in the 36 and 40 cases, but a guy can dream.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Any chance we'd ever see a 38mm Flieger? I feel like it's the forgotten case size, but it happens to be one that I prefer. So in the vein of complete self interest, I'd love to see one. I suspect it'll never happen given that Stowa is a smaller company and likely has to leverage a lot of the work already invested in the 36 and 40 cases, but a guy can dream.
Agreed.

That said, the marines at least wear larger due to the large amounts of white dial.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30,001 Posts
I'd love to see one. I suspect it'll never happen given that Stowa is a smaller company and likely has to leverage a lot of the work already invested in the 36 and 40 cases, but a guy can dream.
It would be nice for another option, but either way, what they produce now works great for me.

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Like you said, being a small company they likely couldn’t offer 3 sizes of pilots all at the same time. However, maybe they should consider offering a different size every few years, to accommodate every wrist size and preference out there. I have an IWC 38mm Mark XV and it’s probably the best size for my 6.5” wrist. I’m not sure if you have considered this watch, but some pretty good deals can be found on the forums from time to time.

I also owned a Stowa 40 pilot and I loved that too, but size wise I do think the 38 works better for my wrist. A 38 Stowa would be pretty sweet though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts