WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

As per the post, I have heard Steinhart are releasing 39mm watches soon!!! This would be great for me personally as I have skinny wrists. I was just wondering have you guys heard of any other dive watch brands going down this route? Or indeed have already done so.?

Thanks A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I believe Oris 65 stands at 40. Ch. Ward and Glycine Combat Sub 11 also have 38 and 40 cases respectively.

·
Registered
877 Posts
39-40mm Watches Coming & Already Available?

I personally like the 42mm watches, but heard that Steinhart was trying to introduce these in August 2017, so the wait should be short.

I just acquired a NTH modern Mil-Sub at 40mm and have a Squale 1545, 2nd version blue dial and bezel (Blueray,) and while gorgeous, I may part with them and purchase the Steiny OVM, preferring the version 1, with full black dial.

This is the amazing NTH that I'm loving right now. I wish it was a touch bigger with flat 7.5" wrists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Squale 20 Atmos and the Davosa Ternos are both 40mm...and they have the Squale 30 Atmos and Davosa Ternos Pro which measure in at 42mm and they both fit my 6.5" wrist just fine; and I dont like "big watches".

Reactions: sefrcoko
1 - 7 of 7 Posts