WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
121 - 140 of 535 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Will take some more pics later when I have more time :)As a homage to the Rolex Milsub , the 39mm just 'feels' better than the 42 which I always felt was too big/long compared to the old 40mm 14060M Rolex I used to own. Only drawback is a bit of bezel play , although the bezel is nice and tight so it doesn't move on its own .Overall highly recommended , if you like the Milsub look then I think this is the best homage yet.
I was concerned about play in the bezel since hearing about it in some of the Ocean 1 39 models. I had hoped that by now it had been resolved..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Will take some more pics later when I have more time :)As a homage to the Rolex Milsub , the 39mm just 'feels' better than the 42 which I always felt was too big/long compared to the old 40mm 14060M Rolex I used to own. Only drawback is a bit of bezel play , although the bezel is nice and tight so it doesn't move on its own .Overall highly recommended , if you like the Milsub look then I think this is the best homage yet.
A little bezel play as long as the action in use is tight and it doesn't move on its own is pretty acceptable to me. I have to agree with you, though mine is not in hand yet, but this watch is really the best homage to the Milsub in appearance that I have seen.

On another topic, can someone explain the difference between a Limited Edition and a Limited Production?

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Crap- Ordered- This better be good :-(

I'm not parting with my Ginault either :)

Damn it -- I quit all this months ago...... WTF!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
On another topic, can someone explain the difference between a Limited Edition and a Limited Production?
My interpretation is

Limited Edition: the company will only make a pre-determined number of the watch.

Limited Production: the company will make as many examples of the watch as they need to for a fixed amount of time.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
My interpretation is

Limited Edition: the company will only make a pre-determined number of the watch.

Limited Production: the company will make as many examples of the watch as they need to for a fixed amount of time.

·
Registered
715 Posts
My interpretation is

So... pretty much as many as they want, like every other model unless Steinhart says no, which they probably won't. :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
How come some of you guys already own one, even it says following in Gnomon page :

"Delivery of the watches will start on the 15th December 2017 on a first in first out basis."

The date today is 13th December 2017 :)

But back to the topic,really intresting wactch, cant believe I am thinking ordering one even I just got my MK3.

·
Registered
36,322 Posts
How come some of you guys already own one, even it says following in Gnomon page :

"Delivery of the watches will start on the 15th December 2017 on a first in first out basis."

But back to the topic,really intresting wactch, cant believe I am thinking ordering one even I just got my MK3.
First batch (60 I think?) was already shipped, those sold out in less than 24hr.

·
Registered
77 Posts

What you have just read means you have missed the first batch pal~ 🤣 Those were all gone since opening for order last Thursday I think.

Good thing is the second batch is just a few days away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, fast shipping! Ordered on the 10th, second batch (I think), page said shipping begins on the 15th, just got an email saying expected delivery tomorrow! That's pretty good to Australia!

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
A couple more pics , really doesn't feel tall ....
Thanks for the additional shots. I think the uninitiated were jumping the gun on the perceived "tallness". -- Looks like a great rendition in a more realistic & true to size sub --

Reactions: Dino7
121 - 140 of 535 Posts