WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

In an e-mail, J.Kuchler from Stenhart confirmed to me yesterday that they will indeed release new smaller models this summer. This confirms the rumors that have been going on over the last few weeks or months.

We'll come out with some 39mm models sometime this summer.
Pls wait for the newsletter.
My question was about the Ocean line, but no news about whether these new watches will be smaller homages or original designs. Wait and see!

·
Registered
633 Posts
About flipping time, home the lugs are shorter in proportion too, Steinhart ha e some lovely watches but this flat lugs are killer for tiny wrists like mine, look to big and aren't comfortable

life's too long to worry about how short life is

·
Registered
20,576 Posts
Looks like poor Judith has been really busy lately............
Fortunately copy-paste function exists

Sent from my LG-H630 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dumb question but where do you pre-order the 39mms? I'm new to collecting.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
This thread is so cute....
Soooooo you seem to have an issue with others wanting a different Steinhart design.....hmmmmm.....and you go off on me for expressing my opinion?

I'm waiting to see your posts to each and every person who, like me, want a different design. Or is it just me personally you take issue with?

Instagram - Dec1968watches

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Soooooo you seem to have an issue with others wanting a different Steinhart design.....hmmmmm.....and you go off on me for expressing my opinion?

I'm waiting to see your posts to each and every person who, like me, want a different design. Or is it just me personally you take issue with?

Instagram - Dec1968watches
Dude, you have no idea what I know and the reason for my comment you quoted - your assumption couldn't be further from the truth. Grow up and stop stalking everyone of my posts just because I spoke my mind about yours. It doesn't need to be this way...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dude, you have no idea what I know and the reason for my comment you quoted - your assumption couldn't be further from the truth. Grow up and stop stalking everyone of my posts just because I spoke my mind about yours. It doesn't need to be this way...
I hope you are implying what i think you are

1 - 20 of 42 Posts