WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I am a huge fan of the StingHD bracelets and love to wear them with my watches.
Being a bit of a nerd, I tend to give my Apple watch a lot of wrist time recently, but I can't find any striking watchbands that work with any of my bracelets.
My bracelet colours are black/red/blue and I usually wear them with my Franck Muller Vanguard or AP Forged Carbon which are both very dark models.
I have noticed 'Black Forest' started offering handmade Louis Vuitton straps from authentic bags, but they seem sort of fake to me. A proper leather band would probably fit me much better.
Any input is very welcome! :)

Thanks guys!

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,356 Posts
Hey,
I am a huge fan of the StingHD bracelets and love to wear them with my watches.
Being a bit of a nerd, I tend to give my Apple watch a lot of wrist time recently, but I can't find any striking watchbands that work with any of my bracelets.
My bracelet colours are black/red/blue and I usually wear them with my Franck Muller Vanguard or AP Forged Carbon which are both very dark models.
I have noticed 'Black Forest' started offering handmade Louis Vuitton straps from authentic bags, but they seem sort of fake to me. A proper leather band would probably fit me much better.
Any input is very welcome! :)

Thanks guys!
I am missing the point. What does this have to do with Apple Watches?

·
Registered
17,878 Posts
I am missing the point. What does this have to do with Apple Watches?
He's looking for straps to use with his Apple Watch that would match the StingHD bracelets he also wears.

OP, got any pics? Skimming StingHD's site left me thinking that a flashy Juuk bracelet would look good, but I'm not sure which bracelets you actually own.

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,356 Posts
He's looking for straps to use with his Apple Watch that would match the StingHD bracelets he also wears.

OP, got any pics? Skimming StingHD's site left me thinking that a flashy Juuk bracelet would look good, but I'm not sure which bracelets you actually own.
Oh I see now, thanks BarracksSi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts