WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Monday I'll sign a job contract to work Full Time near Boston. Brighton, Mass Pike Exit 20 to be exact.

If any of our Boston residents has any ideas of nice, 1-bedroom apartments with garages that me, my motorbike, car, and my 4 Doxa's can reside I'm all ears.

Job starts in 2 weeks so I have 2 weeks to find a place. :think:

The roller coaster of life sure is amazing. I'm numb with excitement. To think I'll be able to buy another Doxa sooner than later is just one of many exciting future ventures whirling in my head.

Sorry to post here but I tried to keep it watch related, afterall my Doxa's are apart of my familiy.

PM any thoughts.

Moderators - Delete if not appropriate for this forum. I'll also post at the Watchuseek Cafe.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congratulations!

That makes me think of the Dropkick Murphy's "Shipping up to Boston".

Wear those Doxas in good health.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I live in Boston, right near Fenway-sorry, no garages here!

Good luck with the move-maybe we can have a Doxa reunion over a beer sometime

Chris

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Brian, congratulations on the new job! Hard to find these days, especially back here.

I was just in Massachusetts yesterday (Western part, just a quick visit for some personal business). Beautiful state, I need to go back when I can spend some time sight seeing!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Boston, right near Fenway-sorry, no garages here!

Good luck with the move-maybe we can have a Doxa reunion over a beer sometime

Chris
Thanks! A Doxa Reunion Beer sounds great. diverj007 is located on the North Shore so a Boston Doxa Beer run will definitely be on the agenda for this Fall!!!

Before I leave Philly I owe a Beer to Nick, AKA: twostirish222! :-! to make up for missing Doxa Day!!!

Fynn and T-Bone - THANKS!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks! A Doxa Reunion Beer sounds great. diverj007 is located on the North Shore so a Boston Doxa Beer run will definitely be on the agenda for this Fall!!!

Before I leave Philly I owe a Beer to Nick, AKA: twostirish222! :-! to make up for missing Doxa Day!!!

Fynn and T-Bone - THANKS!
Just back from vacation. Congratulations on your new job. I will follow-up with a PM to set something up.

Take Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts