WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so, picked up a few Gs I've been wanting for a bit...Kermit is my first Frogman and probably my favorite out of the new bunch. the Bumblebee 5600 is probably a close second. i really like the 5500Cs and want to find the rising white 25th anniv and green 5500C as well, but that will come when i find them! thanks to Krazys for the 5500Cs...first time, but def not the last as the service, price, and packaging were top notch! thanks to those on the forum for their help in info, etc. about my latest acquisitions, as usual!

merc1.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome Gs! Love'em all! Especially Kermit... b-)
i know right?! that kermit is a piece of art. i searched forever and finally got it for an awesome price too. guess the owner didn't realize everybody else was selling it for at this point.

thanks for the G-love people! now i just need to get off these crutches and get a better camera. :think:

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
i know right?! that kermit is a piece of art. i searched forever and finally got it for an awesome price too. guess the owner didn't realize everybody else was selling it for at this point.
Nice catch, mate. The price of Kermits is out of control these days in Japan. Hold on to that one. God knows how much it'll be worth in a few years.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
amazing! your haul shines through my screen like a shock resist rainbow! i love these watches.

:thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
What model is the yellow 5600?
Sorry, maybe its been around and I live in a cave...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts