WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, I just happened to look and noticed that this will be by 4000th post here on WUS. I have to say it's been lots of fun chatting with all of you guys and gals here and comparing all the different kinds of G's and other watches that us watch nuts like wearing/collecting. I remember looking for a another G to wear for work and I came across this site while searching for it. It all went down hill from there and 43 watches later my cc has taken a pretty good beating along the way :-d. Thanks to Ernie and the mods for making this a fantastic place to come and enjoy my hobby/madness/sickness along with a bunch of great people. Looking forward to many more posts and of course, MORE WATCHES :-!:-!.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Good stuff mate! Congrats on hittin 4K! |>

PS:Maybe from now on, could you please change your font colour to a slightly darker one..?The red's a bit hard on my eyes, particularly when text heavy.Hope it's not too much to ask.Thx m8.:)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
4000! Congratulations! As mansrow said, need a group shot or something.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Congrats, Man! thats a lot of posting and chatting!!
I agree with you that there are lots of cool people here. They give good advice, help when needed and are not like most forums where you get the third degree when a "dumb" question is asked, I know, Ive asked a few of those...!
This is only 1 of 2 forums I am active in and have a login name for. Thanks to all!!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
GET A LIFE! :-d:-d:-d

Just kidding, Brian. Congrats!!!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Well as my photo skills suck monkey a$$ here is the one group pic of my G's.

There are a few MIA that my daughter decided she needed for playing with which of course I can't find now. Here they are with my PRG-50 which I forgot to add in the group shot.

And here are the rest.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts