WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was at the mall today and as I passed thru JCP I happened to go by their watch counter. New Atomic 5-Band Pro Trek with a price tag of, get ready for it, $300.00 USD!!!! I'm sure once it has been out for a little while the price will come down a little. There was no one at the counter so I wasn't able to find out the exact model number, went to their website and there are 2 atomic Pro Treks there but no mention of a 5-band so I'm not positive if those are the correct ones.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I´m not sure but i take note in a piece of paper of that watch. I can't see clearly the model so i write Paw-1200 and the tag price was $300.00 and they discount 25%.
Other one was the Paw-1107, looks like the same watch but with ss bracelet, the price was $350.00

Greetings

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Agustín,
could it be a CASIO PAW1100T ?
I'm desperately searching everywhere for that one...sigh...
One PRW1100YT (real top of the PAW/PRW/PROTREK series) will leave Japan on 5 January toward my home...:p
Happy new year to every member of this wonderful forum...Sjors firstly...

Regards.

Marco.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well I was at the mall today and as I passed thru JCP I happened to go by their watch counter. New Atomic 5-Band Pro Trek with a price tag of, get ready for it, $300.00 USD!!!! I'm sure once it has been out for a little while the price will come down a little. There was no one at the counter so I wasn't able to find out the exact model number, went to their website and there are 2 atomic Pro Treks there but no mention of a 5-band so I'm not positive if those are the correct ones.
JCP charges full retail... I got my PAW1200 for around $179 at www.watchzworld.com

·
Registered
519 Posts
Normaly you can about every 2 months catch J C Pennys with a sale on 35% off and if you use the survey coupon you can get another 15% off !! at jcpsurvey.com all you need is a old receipt and take the survey !! most all receipts have the coupon for the extra 15% off on the back !!!:-! :)

I personaly PREFER Pennys as there RETURN policy is so great !! no hassel at all ever !! I think I paid $204.00 for mine there and that was with tax of 6%! Cheaper than most places shipping !

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,652 Posts
My Penneys was charging $350 with 25% off for the PAW1100T. How good a deal is it? Or should I buy it fairly quickly?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts