WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few questions...

Rick/Doxa, will the 5000T be offered in additional colors (HINT, HINT, HINT)?

Pete, will the new bracelet fit on the current 750T models? I'd love to get one for my 750T caribbean.

Thanks!

Jeremy

·
14,572 Posts
So far, we are pretty sure that the new bracelet will NOT fit the 750T case. The endlinks don't jive, and you can't use the 5000T endlinks as they are screwed vs springbar. Additional colors..........Hmmmm............It would seem that Doxa would follow suit with what they have done on all the other models released and put out a different color suitable for everyone.............Only time will tell.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, what a moron I am!!! I TOTALLY forgot about the screw vs. springbar...d'oh :-x!!!

Maybe they (Doxa) can make endlinks for the new bracelet that will work on the 750 case?!?

As for the color, I hope you are right Jason, otherwise I'll have to settle for Orange or Black :-d!

Jeremy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here's another question (which I think Rick has already said he can't yet answer), if the 5000T is issued in another colour (e.g. Caribbean, more hint hint), will it be before the returning customer discount ends?

All we can do is to influence this is just let DOXA know what we want (and keep our fingers crossed).

Bill.

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Bill, there was a thread (poll) on a 5000T Caribbean started by others wanting one, and Rick asked all interested to please contact Doxa via email. I'd suggest you try that. I'll see if I can find a link to the thread.....

Wow, the Forum has really been active! I found the thread about two thirds down the page. Here's a link,
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=95844
You'll find Rick's response with a contact link as number nine in the thread....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts