WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Thanks. I ended up soaking the bezel in hot water first for a few minutes. Then held the bezel in the DIY removal tool before pushing the insert out with a soft blunt tool.

Looks like the insert was held in with a touch of glue on mine. Seems to be some clear glue when I cleaned out the bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used a crystal press for mine, worked like a charm

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Just ordered a pepsi bezel to switch things up

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hmmmm, which one?
I feel like the coke bezel matches better. The first one - the black and orange one looks like it might match a PO’s orange accents better? But whichever you like the most! If I had to vote, the Pepsi since it seems like a better complement to the watches existing colors..

·
Registered
85 Posts
The OP looks great, easy enough to convert back if you change your mind so I see no issue with it.

Tempted to try a different bezel on my Great White, but not in any hurry(planning to have it serviced soon anyway and might get the bezel assembly replaced which will leave me with a spare to play with) so will watch this thread Incase somebody beats me to it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nobody made a Batman yet?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
This thread really makes me want one and at the very least hope they come out with a GMT in the new 300 line.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Have someone done it on a Seamaster 2254?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I sourced an extra SMP bezel and was planning to try it out. But the ceramic bezel I got off eBay had an ugly pip... and also no way to adhere it to the bezel (perfect fit but no adhesive), so I bailed on the idea. But the thought of a lumed ceramic bezel on my 2254 was very enticing....

Tiny dab of super glue did the trick on mine, still easy to pop off since you dont super glue the entire surface.

Reactions: keisuke_z

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
I sourced an extra SMP bezel and was planning to try it out. But the ceramic bezel I got off eBay had an ugly pip... and also no way to adhere it to the bezel (perfect fit but no adhesive), so I bailed on the idea. But the thought of a lumed ceramic bezel on my 2254 was very enticing....

Is that aftermarket bezel insert lumed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

61 - 80 of 111 Posts