WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

5600/5610: Bezel compatibility / interchangeability

40K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  timeseekeer 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Is there an existing thread / FAQ that details compatability of bezels.

I naively thought all 5600/10 squares were same size and shape, so any bezel could swap onto any other.

I've been modding and swapping lately and realise this was a wrong assumption.

For example, to see how it looked, I tried swapping my dw-5600bb-1er into my G5600-KG3 bezel... Only to find that they don't fit one another.

On the other hand, i can swap bezels between my G5600-KG3 and my GWM-5610BC-1ER, no problem at all,

I'm busy planning some other purchases, with a plan to build a couple of other mods by swapping parts, and any clarity on which squares are same "fit" as each other might save me some expensive mistakes!

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge..,

#4 ·
The third link in KristianLH's link leads to this chart:

View attachment 2580306

...which USED TO be in the "Articles and Tutorials" section -- the thread itself is still there, but for some reason that chart is no longer appearing. :-s
yes it is very usefull but i have a question i have the Dw-5600(x3) and if i am correct the size of the rubber strap is 16/26mm
so my question is will this fit: Original Ersatz-Uhrenarmband CASIO DB-E30D Edelstahl fein gebürstet
Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Metal Jewellery

or this: Original Ersatzband CASIO WV-200DE Edelstahl Spezialanstoß
Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Metal

they are both 16mm with 26mm shoulders so can i put it on the DW-5600? what do you guys think?

#10 ·
Btw, I'm wondering if anyone has ever successfully "polished" a resin bezel. I have a bezel that's slightly worn and it has this nice slight sheen to it. Not "super" glossy, but somewhere between that and normal "matte". I'm wondering what kind of stuff would work to shine that up. Maybe a wax ?

#15 · (Edited)
The GWX-5600's bezel will fit on 5025D.
Are you sure?, the chart below says no compatible...

View attachment 12656585
DW-5025 is basically a DW-5000 screwback for 25th anniversary release. so any bezel that's compatible for DW-5000 screwback would be compatible with it too. so while u can use one from GWX, u can't use GLX's. or any DW-5600 bezels really since they're tend to be found easier. if u just want to put on black bezel, DW-5600BB's matte black bezel is pretty cheap on pacpart.

#16 ·
Old thread revival, but relevant to my needs. I found a really good deal on a GWM5610MD-7, but am not wanting a white watch. I tried my DW-5600BB bezel, and the button holes don't line up. Is there a compatibilty matrix for the 5610's? Looking at Pacparts, some of the 5610 bezels show cross compatibility with 5600's, so I'm not sure how this breaks down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.