WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here:-!

Got my 5600CL-1ER yesterday, love the classic look and the red scheme (was a strong point why I bought this version. Red = doesn't destroy nighteye = good within military). More expensive then the regular 5600 though. Had to buy at abroad to, was not available in Sweden.

The strap which is made of leather and nylon is very comfortable.

Here are some pictures, sorry for the quality, haven't got myself a systemcamera yet.

Rough use anyone?

Forgot to put a classic zippo in the picture though.:think:

My first casio was probably the w-725, still working, but one button is living on it's last life.

·
Registered
689 Posts
New here:-!

Got my 5600CL-1ER yesterday, love the classic look and the red scheme (was a strong point why I bought this version. Red = doesn't destroy nighteye = good within military). More expensive then the regular 5600 though. Had to buy at abroad to, was not available in Sweden.

The strap which is made of leather and nylon is very comfortable.

Here are some pictures, sorry for the quality, haven't got myself a systemcamera yet.

Rough use anyone?

Forgot to put a classic zippo in the picture though.:think:

My first casio was probably the w-725, still working, but one button is living on it's last life.
thanks for the pictures!!!!

i was always wondering what the strap looks like. your pictures just spoke to me! :-!:-!:-!

also, a 5600 with reverse display... looks freakin' awesome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the pictures!!!!

i was always wondering what the strap looks like. your pictures just spoke to me! :-!:-!:-!

also, a 5600 with reverse display... looks freakin' awesome!
The strap doesn't make good in picture in my opinion, but in real life I think it looks great!

I will try to take better pictures outside when it's brighter, this was indoor with poor light<|

·
Registered
689 Posts
The strap doesn't make good in picture in my opinion, but in real life I think it looks great!

I will try to take better pictures outside when it's brighter, this was indoor with poor light<|
actually i think it looks alright. makes me want to get this watch, heheheb-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts