WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
If you're gonna do it, do it right, which partially means take the pic at 10:58:50 pm, but you really can't do it today, because today is NOT Casio day. Casio day is SUNDAY June 30th. Which means we have to wait until 2024.

Last year there was a Casio day.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're gonna do it, do it right, which partially means take the pic at 10:58:50 pm, but you really can't do it today, because today is NOT Casio day. Casio day is SUNDAY June 30th. Which means we have to wait until 2024.

Last year there was a Casio day.
Yeah, heard that several times on June 30th and indeed, it was real Casio day last year. am an pm is not used in large parts in the world, so my watches show 22:58:50 tonight. Let’s just celebrate Casio Day annually. It’s just fun.

Cheers,

Sjors

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey. New to Casios here. Just got a Casio Royale and an A168. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what's Casio Day and why?

Check every Casio stock photo of digital watches. They show June 30 and 10:58:50. It’s actually

It’s actually just a way of Casio to show all digits. It’s in pm, because some countries still use a 12 hour system (with am/pm notation). It shows Sunday, but probably since 2004 we celebrate Casio Day here on June 30th. It’s just a fun thing.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The yellow is super bright.
It’s one of my work watches, so it’s quite beaten up.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2 Posts

Check every Casio stock photo of digital watches. They show June 30 and 10:58:50. It’s actually

It’s actually just a way of Casio to show all digits. It’s in pm, because some countries still use a 12 hour system (with am/pm notation). It shows Sunday, but probably since 2004 we celebrate Casio Day here on June 30th. It’s just a fun thing.

Cheers,

Sjors

That's fun! Thanks for the info!

eagerly awaits Sunday, June 30th 2024

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I was attending a teleconference and in the heat of an argument I missed the crucial second. I'm happy to see you guys keep the tradition alive. Last year's photo below, this year I planned to capture it on the camo Ti.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts