WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got real lucky to have someone PM me offering to sell me their Divingstar, and for the watch being 5 years old, this thing looks like I just got it fresh from the factory floor of DOXA.

I was able to get everything including the CD still sealed in the paper cover.

Man did I get lucky to get this beauty of a watch!!!!

·
14,559 Posts
That is the one watch that I owned, that I shouldn't have let get away. I made a nice profit on it, but I still shouldn't have sold it. :-(

Congrats, don't make the same mistake that I made............That Doxa is darn near perfection IMHO. :p :p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the one watch that I owned, that I shouldn't have let get away. I made a nice profit on it, but I still shouldn't have sold it. :-(

Congrats, don't make the same mistake that I made............That Doxa is darn near perfection IMHO. :p :p
Oh don't worry Jason, I don't plan on selling any of my beauties unless I'm in such financial strain that I have to start pawning my stuff to survive. But I make sure I have enough cushion so that doesn't happen :)

But I'm sure with enough patience you could find a way to get a hold of another one :).

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Congrats! I know you wanted a Divingstar (from pm's we exchanged few months ago). I was starting to wonder when would you get one after checking your aqualung thread.
Watch is a beauty, enjoy it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! I know you wanted a Divingstar (from pm's we exchanged few months ago). I was starting to wonder when would you get one after checking your aqualung thread.
Watch is a beauty, enjoy it.

I know, I've definitely hit a bit of a lucky streak finding these last 2 watches. But unfortunately this might be the last one I can afford for a very long while, unless some other crazy vintage pops up that is too good to pass up.

But I'm very happy with the 7 that I have, even though 2 of them are getting serviced right now :(. I love my DOXA's and I hope I never have to get rid of them.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice watch!. I have one of those tucked away that I bought new five years ago. Its only been worn twice and is in mint condition. Enjoy it.

Wayne

·
Registered
656 Posts
Great get! Enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts