WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to let you all know that the Pre-Orders for the 62MAS homage by Manchester Watch Works is now officially open. This is a watch that began about 3 weeks ago as a dream among a few WIS that loved that long retired model from Seiko. Doug with Manchester Watch Works was also equally enamored about that model and was willing to help us make that dream a reality. The watch has been updated to a more modern size from the original 37mm to 40mm. It has also been upgraded to 200M water resistance from the original 150M and push/pull crown. However, the overall goal was to maintain most of the traditional design aspects of the watch. Some other details are listed below.

This watch is priced at $350 + Shipping
$10 for domestic USA shipping
$36 for International Shipping

The important thing to note about this pre-order is that MWW will only produce the exact number of watches ordered and paid for. So there WILL NOT an opportunity to buy this watch once the pre-order closes.

Please follow this link to the MWW pre-order page and complete your order

USE THIS LINK https://goo.gl/2tGS1x

Dial (Large).jpg lume.jpg profile (Large).jpg Case back vote 1.jpg

There will be 2 choices of dial logo (no change in price for either selection) that can be picked for this watch. The two options are shown below as either the '62MAS' text logo or the 'MWW' diamond logo:

The MWW Diamond logo is an applied logo and the 62MAS logo will be printed.

Specifications:
- 40mm x 47mm 316L stainless steel case
- Seiko NE15 automatic movement, 21,600 bph, 50+ hour power reserve, finely finished, quickset date, hack setting, manual winding capability
- 200m water resistance
- Double domed sapphire crystal with inner AR
- 120 click unidirectional bezel with aluminum insert
- Superluminova C3 lumed dial, hands and bezel 12:00 marker
- Screwed down and engraved crown and caseback
- Black tropic style rubber strap, 20mm drilled through lugs
- Sunburst grey dial finish with choice of '62mas' logo or MWW triangle logo
- See renders for additional details
- Please read all additional details on the MWW pre-order page

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hmmm...using Tapatalk, I can choose the dial but the "add to cart" isn't responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Done, and thanks ValueWatchGuy! You did a great job working with an unruly mob and Doug at MWW in putting this together. Thanks, Doug, too!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Preorder placed!

Reactions: Djk949

·
Registered
633 Posts
Preorder done... I'm really going to have to sell some watches now!!! With shipping, brexit, and foreign currency transaction costs ouch! But well worth it for this beauty!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Djk949

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
I'm sure I missed it somewhere but how long is preorder going to be open?

Reactions: amac84

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Looks awesome! Especially the grey dial, I would be all over this if I didn't already have the Sumo LE SBDC027.

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No specific time limit yet, we have talked about 2 to 3 weeks. We have a MOQ of 140 units that we have to get but I know Doug wants to give everyone a fair chance to get one of these since there will never be another opportunity to get one again. I'm sure as we get past the first week or so Doug will clarify when it will close.

VWG

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
That non working "add to cart" earlier might just be in my favor. I might have myself a sold watch to pay for this one.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Payment sent...thank u Doug n VWG!

Doug, any chanceof ordering extra case back.rubber gaskets ? Knowing myself, this timepiece will be in my collection for several years, and since it's a one of a kind project.the gaskets will be hard to come by..

Cheers
Steve

1 - 20 of 215 Posts