WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have for sale this nicely restored 6309-7049 by those friendly wizards at IWW! It has been serviced, relumed, new Sapphire crystal installed, case work (to stock appearance), new gaskets, pressure test etc.

In short this is a "turn key" cushion cased 6309. It dates to 1981 so it is one of the last "suwa" 6309s. It comes on an original GL-831 strap. It also has a new bezel insert that Jack did the "lume pip mod" to. I have an original 6306-7000 here and the lume pips seem identical to my eye. Jack did this trick to a 6306-7001 here as well and I am very happy with how it turned out.

Some pics:

This watch seems to run about +5 secs per day and it takes just over 3 complete turns to thread the crown in. This is a very nice example of a "classic" dive watch. If you wish I will ship the watch with a new GL-831 (new in bag) in lieu of the older GL-831 presently on the watch.

Any questions can be sent to my e-mail account at: [email protected]

I am asking $90 CDN or US funds either via Paypal or Money Order/Certified Cheque. Personal Cheques can be used but I will delay shipment of the watch until I can verify funds.

If paying by Paypal my Paypal account is: [email protected]

Thanks

Zoodles...

"Making the world a better place one Sawtooth at a time!" (Zoodles 2006)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

I have for sale this nicely restored 6309-7049 by those friendly wizards at IWW! It has been serviced, relumed, new Sapphire crystal installed, case work (to stock appearance), new gaskets, pressure test etc.

In short this is a "turn key" cushion cased 6309. It dates to 1981 so it is one of the last "suwa" 6309s. It comes on an original GL-831 strap. It also has a new bezel insert that Jack did the "lume pip mod" to. I have an original 6306-7000 here and the lume pips seem identical to my eye. Jack did this trick to a 6306-7001 here as well and I am very happy with how it turned out.

Some pics:

This watch seems to run about +5 secs per day and it takes just over 3 complete turns to thread the crown in. This is a very nice example of a "classic" dive watch. If you wish I will ship the watch with a new GL-831 (new in bag) in lieu of the older GL-831 presently on the watch.

Any questions can be sent to my e-mail account at: [email protected]

I am asking $90 CDN or US funds either via Paypal or Money Order/Certified Cheque. Personal Cheques can be used but I will delay shipment of the watch until I can verify funds.

If paying by Paypal my Paypal account is: [email protected]

Thanks

Zoodles...

"Making the world a better place one Sawtooth at a time!" (Zoodles 2006)

Note: Asking price is $490 USD or CDN dollars. There is a typo in the text. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts