WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USPS comes through again. My 6309 from Randall Benson arrived today.

The watch is simply awesome. The domed crystal. Brush case top with polished side and bottom. The dial is great and the hands and face glow brightly. Crown screws down solid and the bezel is smooth. Slapped on a Seiko jubilee and am wearing it now. Still want to tweak with new end pieces for a better fit.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. It goes great with my 6309 quartz hybrid

Looks great swimming with the fishes too...:-D

It's running just about 6 seconds fast per day. I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jeff...

newb here...just bought myself a 6309 and would like to get it looking and working top gear.

If you dont mind how do i contact randall, howuch (ball park figure) am i looking at an lastly whats the turn around time?

~Steven

·
Registered
192 Posts
Jeff...

newb here...just bought myself a 6309 and would like to get it looking and working top gear.

If you dont mind how do i contact randall, howuch (ball park figure) am i looking at an lastly whats the turn around time?

~Steven
Send me a PM for more info...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Randall sure does some fine work! :-!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello,

I just wanted to say that Randall does awesome work.
I just purchased a Seiko Automatic(6309-7049) that needs servicing and would like to have Randall do the work but i don't know how to contact him.If anyone has his e-mail address so that I can contact him just pm me.

Thanks,:thanks
ssnake71

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hello,

I just wanted to say that Randall does awesome work.
I just purchased a Seiko Automatic(6309-7049) that needs servicing and would like to have Randall do the work but i don't know how to contact him.If anyone has his e-mail address so that I can contact him just pm me.

Thanks,:thanks
ssnake71
I just pmed his email address to you...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts